Highlights of JNU
- The courses offered by Jaipur National University, Jaipur are approved by AICTE,UGC-DEB,
PCI & BCI.
- JNU imparts education in more than 55 disciplines via 13 schools. There are nearly
7000 students and 200 foreign students enrolled with JNU and 400 faculty members
for different disciplines. 2500 students avail the hostel facility at the campus
and reside in 10 hostels present on the campus.
- The Jaipur National University is the leading self-financing university in the state
- It has the top preference in the state for higher education and research amongst
all other universities.
- The University boasts state-of-art infrastructure that is pollution free, thus providing
the students a peaceful environment to study. Besides that, there is round-the-clock
internet backup, latest computer system with updated software programmes and high-tech
- The University also provides High - end teaching facilities along with advanced
- The University is proud to have experienced and highly qualified faculty
- JNU, Jaipur has been ranked as one of the leading 20 BT Schools in India for the
fourth time, by the renowned magazine Bio-Spectrum.
- The university has also collaborated with leading national and international universities
- Since it’s inception astonishing placement records has been demonstrated. Placed
students have earned packages from 2.5 Lacs to 10 Lacs per annum.
- The university has successfully organised four Convocations.
- Hundreds of queries are received on daily basis showing interest in different courses.